1 Box of 50 Type IIR Fluid Resistant Medical Surgical Face Masks
ex vatIn Stock
|5%||11 - 20||5% £9.49|
|15%||21 - 35||15% £8.49|
|20%||36 - 99||20% £7.99|
|30%||100 +||30% £6.99|
Details Blue Face mask, Surgical mask, Surgical face mask
Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is Recommended PPE for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Masks sealed in a pack of 50 for hygiene purposes
- Latex Free surgical masks
3 ply face masks with an integrated nose clip. High filtration efficacy acc. to EN 14683:2019, Type II R Fluid Resistant. These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to correctly reach Type II R Mask (EN14683:2019) certification.
- Outer layer: polypropylene non-woven fabric, water-repellent effect layer.
- Middle layer: High efficiency blown melt.
- Inner layer: polyester soft skin-friendly non-woven fabric
Specifications surgical face mask
- Size: (17.5 ± 0.5)cm x (9.5 ± 0.5)cm
- Filtration Efficiency: EN14683:2019 Annex B >98%
- Breathabillity: EN14683:2019 Annex B <60Pa/cm²
- Splash Resistance: > 16kpa. ISO22609:2004
- Micobial Cleanliness: 20-25cfu/g ENISO11737-1:2018 <30cfu/g
- Biocompatibility: Conforms with requirements EN ISO10993-5:2009 and EN ISO10993-10:2013
- Please note we are unable to accept refunds or returns on infection control products such as face masks
Material surgical face mask
- Outer layer: PP Non-woven 30gms ± 1gsm
- Middle layer: Melt-blown 25gsm ± 1gsm
- Inner layer: PP Non-woven 20gsm ± 1gsm
- Earloop: Urethane Elastic Fiber length 18cm ± 1cm
- Nose clamp: Iron wire with plastic coasting 10.5cm ± 1cm
Melt Blown Fabric Technology
Our masks feature a once-obscure material called melt-blown fabric. It’s an extremely fine mesh of synthetic polymer fibers that forms the critical inner filtration layer of a mask, allowing the wearer to breathe while reducing the inflow of possible infectious particles. There are many non-certified medical masks on other marketplaces that do not have this – they are just three layers of non woven material. Demand for melt-blown fabric is very high.
HIGH QUALITY | HOSPITAL GRADE | SURGICAL MASK | FAST DELIVERY
Packaging may vary
The EN14683 Medical Face Mask Type IIR is a perfect and convenient way to protect yourself from bodily fluids and blood in a medical setting. We understand how important this is as it means that you can protect yourself from illnesses that your patients may have.
This mask also prevents large particles such as spit and mucus from reaching others when you are at work, protecting everyone in your environment.
This pleat styled mask comes with ear loops that can also be tied to fit perfectly around every face, has a protective three-layer construction to provide optimum defence in the medical environment and is available in a variety of colours and styles.
You may also like…
- ex vat
- Ideal on the go
- 70% Alcohol
- Ideal for use during infection epidemics, to reduce the risk of spreading infection
- Kills 99.9% of germs in seconds
*Packaging may differ from image shown.ex vat
- ex vat
- Ideal for travel and quick clean-ups at home or on the move with baby
- Suitable for soothers and teats
- Use for highchair, toys, changing mat, potty, baby’s bath, kitchen worktops, door handles, public facilities, at work, restaurants, telephone, toilets
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- 100% biodegradable tissue of natural origin
- No need to rinse
- Dries quickly
- Leaves no trace
- ex vat