HIKVISION Walk Through Temperature Scanner ISD-SMG318LT-F
£10,000.00 ex vat
Please contact email@example.com before placing an order for this product
ISD-SMG318LT-F walk-through thermal imaging and metal detector. Allowing controlled mass subject screening ideally suited to high traffic areas such as shopping malls, airports and sports centres and networkable to your security or surveillance centre.
- 18 Area Object Position Identification
- AI Multi-target Face Detection
- Definable Audio Alarms
- Fever Screening
- Mass Subject Screening
- Metal Detection
- Professional level camera
HIKVISION ISD-SMG318LT-F Walk Through Temperature Scanner
Mass subject bodily temperature screening with metal detection for high traffic areas
ISD-SMG318LT-F walk-through metal detector, adopting the thermal imagery technology, realizes non- contact temperature measurement. Face detection function of the camera makes an accurate positioning of the measurement. The detector also supports metal detection. It is suitable for safety inspection of dangerous goods and is widely used in public occasions and important places, etc. It is recommended to be used indoor with a windless environment.
Thermal Imaging Key Features:
- Temperature exception detection
- Linkage for audible alarm
- Linkage of white strobe light alarm
Thermal Imaging Functions:
- Uncooled sensor, resolution: 160 x 120
- Supports AGC4.0, DDE, and 3DNR
- Supports dual-light fusion image
- Supports visible light and thermal imaging frame overlay
- 15 pseudo colours: white, black, red, etc.
Visible Light Functions:
- 4 MP, 1/2.7 “ CMOS, Max. resolution: 2688×1520@25fps
- Supports low bit rate, low latency and ROI
- Independent settings for day or night condition
- Dual-channel, single IP
- PoE power supply
- IP66 protective level
- Operation temperature: 5℃ to 40℃, ＜95% RH
- 10M/100M self-adapting network interface
- Micro SD/Micro SDHC/Micro SDXC card (128G/256G) slot
- 1-ch alarm input/output
- 1-ch audio input/output
- 1-ch 12 VDC power input
- Security verification, such as HTTPS, supports license creating
- Three level of users, IP address filtering, user and password authentication
Metal Detection Key Features:
- Detection accuracy: metal in the size like a clip (or 1/2 clip) is detectable on the middle of the detector. Goods like Belt buckle can be excluded. Copper, aluminum, and zinc (over 150 g) , controlled knife, and gun are detectable
- Anti-interference: multiple detector can work abreast at the same time
- Multi-area alarm: Indicates the metal position on the body. Max. 18 areas
- Frequency settings: 100 frequencies can be set, and different ring tone for different frequency
- Sensitivity Settings: 255 level of sensitivity can be set
- People counting: display the number of walk-through people and people in alarm
- Positioning LED: LEDs on the sides of the detector for indicating the position of the prohibited goods.
- LCD screen
- Storing sensitivity parameters for different scenes for shortcut settings.
- Material: PVC shell
HIKVISION Case Studies:
Two case studies available as supplied by HIKVISION.
Case study 1, HIKVISION thermal technology in action – Care Home.
Case study 2, HIKVISION thermal technology in action – Place of Work.
Hikvision is a world leading provider of security products and solutions. Featuring an extensive and highly skilled R&D workforce, Hikvision manufactures a full suite of comprehensive products and solutions for a broad range of vertical markets. In addition to the security industry, Hikvision extends its reach to smart home tech, industrial automation, and automotive electronics industries to achieve its long-term vision. Hikvision products also provide powerful business intelligence for end users, which can enable more efficient operations and greater commercial success.