70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser 5L – Surface Disinfectant – Liquid – NOT GEL
ex vatIn Stock
|5%||11 - 20||5% £7.59|
|15%||21 - 35||15% £6.79|
|20%||36 - 99||20% £6.39|
|30%||100 +||30% £5.59|
We have good levels of physical stock available in our UK warehouse. We are only accepting orders online for this product.
Delivered by DPD – Next Working Day (9am – 5pm) but please allow 24 hours for your order to be processed.
This 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser enables individuals to quickly and effectively clean their hands to control germs and prevent viruses such as flu and the coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading in the likes of workplaces, airports, restaurants, hospitals, stadiums, schools and leisure centers.
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content. This product is supplied in five-litre bottles and helps to conserve water as the user simply rubs the sanitiser all over the surfaces of their hands until they are dry.
Manufactured in the UK, this alcohol-based hand sanitiser is proven to kill 99.9% of germs whilst providing a faster method than washing hands with soap and water. It offers a convenient cleansing alternative to combat infection and help people stave off the coronavirus, cold and seasonal flu when a sink is not readily available.
- Excellent preventive measure against the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), seasonal flu, colds, and other viral diseases and bacterial infections
- 70% alcohol content – Hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- Ideal for instant hand sanitisation at workplaces, schools, hospitals, airports, restaurants, etc
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs
- Faster method than washing hands with soap and water
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- Easy to apply
- Quick and convenient alternative to hand washing when a sink is not readily available
- Supplied in 5 litre bottles
- Manufactured in the UK
How To Apply
1. Put enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.
2. Rub hands together, until hands feel dry. This should take around 20 seconds – DO NOT rinse or wipe off the hand sanitiser before it’s dry.
Please Note: Care should be taken with this product as it is flammable.