3M FFP2 9502V+ Respirator Face Mask With Valve – 1 Mask
£9.99 ex vat
|5%||11 - 20||5% £7.59|
|15%||21 - 35||15% £6.79|
|20%||36 - 99||20% £6.39|
|30%||100 +||30% £5.59|
Download full 3M FFP2 9502v+ Respirator Face Mask Manual
3m mask 3m n95 mask
Particulate Respirator N95
Standard Size / Headband
IMPORTANT: Keep these User Instructions for reference
Before use, the wearer must read and understand these User Instructions. Keep these instructions for
Particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging or processing minerals,
silica, coal, iron ore, heavy metal, flour, wood, pollen and certain other substances. Liquid or non-oil
based particles from sprays that do not also emit oil aerosols or vapors. Metal fumes produced from
welding, brazing, cutting and other operations involving heating of metals.
Do Not Use For
Do not use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, or sandblasting; particulate concentrations that exceed
either 10 times the occupational exposure limit or applicable government regulations, whichever is
lower. This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5%
For Use in China: Do not use for oil based particles. Do not use for particles in concentrations that exceed
the maximum allowable concentration required by the applicable regulation and standard. The maximum
allowable concentration is obtained by multiplying the Assigned Protection Factor (APF) provided by
GB/T 18664 “Selection, Use and Maintenance of Respiratory Protective Equipment” and the permissible
Occupational Exposure Limit (OEL) of the contaminant.
This respirator helps protect against certain particles. Misuse can result in sickness
or death. For proper use, see supervisor or User Instructions on package or call 3M,
400-920-3595. For US, call 1-800-243-4630.
Use Limitations and Warnings
1. The wearer must first be trained in the proper use and fit tested before using this respirator.
2. Do not use this respirator when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life or
3. Leave the contaminated area immediately if breathing becomes difficult, or dizziness or other distress
4. Discard and replace respirator if it becomes damaged or breathing resistance becomes excessive.
5. Inspect respirator before each use to ensure it is in good working condition. Examine all the respirator
parts for signs of damage including the two straps and noseclip.
6. Do not alter, wash, abuse or misuse this respirator.
7. Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the
face and the sealing edge of the respirator.
8. Can be used up to the limits specified by applicable government regulations for this product.
9. Failure to follow all instructions and warnings on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this
respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in illness or
10. Make sure the respirator is not crushed or squeezed by an outside force, as this may result in the
deformation and damage of the respirator. Especially pay more attention when the wearer is biking,
running or conducting other activities.
11. Outside forces acting upon the noseclip on the respirator may result in injury to the wearer.
CAUTION: Care should be taken when using the equipment at low temperatures as excessive moisture
may cause valves to freeze.
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
Shelf life of unopened product is 5 years from date of manufacture when stored within temperature
range of -20°C to +30°C and at less than 80% relative humidity.
This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
Temperature Range: -20°C to +30°C
Maximum Relative Humidity: <80%
Shelf life of unopened product is 5 years from date of manufacture.
Must be followed each time respirator is worn.
1. Place the respirator against your face with the nosepiece across the bridge of your nose. Hold the
respirator on your face and position the respirator under the chin.
2. Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top of your head.
3. Pull the bottom strap over your head position it around the neck, below the ear.
4. Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Mold the nosepiece to the
shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your fingertips down both sides of the
nosepiece. Pinching the respirator nosepiece using only one hand may result in less effective respirator
5. The seal of the respirator on the face should be checked by the wearer prior to entering the work
a) Cover the front of the respirator with both hands, being careful not to disturb the position of the
b) Exhale sharply. If air leaks around the nose bridge, readjust the nosepiece as described in step
4. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the side of your hand. If you
CANNOT achieve a proper seal, DO NOT enter the contaminated area. See your supervisor.
c) If no leakage is detected, then work may proceed.
It is very important to press the nosepiece firmly to the nose bridge to form a good seal.
3M China Co. Ltd
222 Tianlin Road
Shanghai China 200233
Tel: 86-21-2210 5335
Fax: 86-21-2210 5035
Website : http://www.3M.com.cn/PPE
Made in China
© 3M 2018. All rights reserved.
3M is a trademark of 3M Company
3M UK Supplier
You may also like…
- Ideal for travel and quick clean-ups at home or on the move with baby
- Suitable for soothers and teats
- Use for highchair, toys, changing mat, potty, baby’s bath, kitchen worktops, door handles, public facilities, at work, restaurants, telephone, toilets
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- 100% biodegradable tissue of natural origin
- No need to rinse
- Dries quickly
- Leaves no trace
- £14.99 ex vat