In order to stay safe and healthy, prevention must be your first order of protection. Proactive and not just reactive … Read more
Face Masks UK
We are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of 3M Face Masks, consumables and manufacturer of Pharmaceutical goods.
We supply disposable surgical face masks with earloop and Full range of N95 Face Masks. We stock all type of PPE including disposable aprons and disposable hand gloves.
We are also proud suppliers of NHS, St Johns Ambulance Service, Royal Mail, DPD, UK schools, Community Pharmacies, Hertfordshire County Council, Dumfries and Galloway Council, Preston City Council and Care Homes.
Proud Suppliers to
Shop Face Masks
- ex vatMask Type : Type I
- ex vat
- NIOSH approved for at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Cushioning nose foam
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
Protect Yourself and Others
Since the outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that caused coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), the use of face masks has become wide spread in China and many other Asian countries such as South Korea and Japan. Many large provinces and municipalities in China have began to enforce compulsory face mask policies in public areas.
Wearing a Face Mask can protect against infectious air-born water droplets that have been expelled from someone coughing or sneezing. Not only can the Face Masks protect you, but also others. In the unfortunate event that you become sick, wearing a Face Mask can stop you infecting others by trapping and containing coughs and sneezes immediately in the face mask.
Its also important to ensure the face mask is worn correctly to provide effective protection.
- Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
- Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Face Mask with Ties: Bring the mask to your nose level and place the ties over the crown of your head and secure with a bow.
- Face Mask with Bands: Hold the mask in your hand with the nosepiece or top of the mask at fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below hands. Bring the mask to your nose level and pull the top strap over your head so that it rests over the crown of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head so that it rests at the nape of your neck.
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- If using a face mask with ties: Then take the bottom ties, one in each hand, and secure with a bow at the nape of your neck.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
News & Blog
- 10 Sep
- 13 Aug
Most of the legal restrictions in the UK have been lifted, and more than 50% of the UK population has … Read more
- 19 Jul
The UK has been a world leader in fighting COVID-19 through sensible health regulations, including wearing facemasks. While the facemask … Read more
- 01 Jul
Wearing face masks has become the new norm in the UK and globally, all due to the Covid-19 pandemic. These … Read more
- 07 Jun
Covid-19 spreads from one person to the other mainly through respiratory droplets. When an infected person who is physically close … Read more
- 28 Apr
Face masks have now become the new norm for everyone around the world. It’s a reality that many don’t like … Read more
- 12 Mar
Now that institutions encourage people to wear face masks to prevent the spread of the corona virus, some are finding … Read more
- 29 Jan
You Need to Protect Yourself From COVID-19 COVID-19 is a serious threat. Yes, there are patients who come out of … Read more
- 08 Dec
The Do’s of a Mask • Do wear your mask whenever you are leaving your house • Do stay 6 feet away from the … Read more
- 28 Sep
Common face mask misconceptions In many countries worldwide, wearing a face mask is mandatory in places where social distancing is … Read more
- 15 Jun
From the 15th June 2020, it is compulsory for everyone travelling on public transport in England to wear a face … Read more
- 04 MayWhen to use a mask Before putting on a face mask, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or … Read more
Get in Touch