Confined Spaces and Face Masks Why should you continue to wear a face mask in confined spaces? There are many … Read more
Face Masks UK
We are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of 3M Face Masks, consumables and manufacturer of Pharmaceutical goods.
We supply disposable surgical face masks with earloop and Full range of N95 Face Masks. We stock all type of PPE including disposable aprons and disposable hand gloves.
We are also proud suppliers of NHS, St Johns Ambulance Service, Royal Mail, DPD, UK schools, Community Pharmacies, Hertfordshire County Council, Dumfries and Galloway Council, Preston City Council and Care Homes.
Proud Suppliers to
Shop Face Masks
- ex vatMask Type : Type I
- ex vat
- NIOSH approved for at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Cushioning nose foam
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
Protect Yourself and Others
Since the outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that caused coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), the use of face masks has become wide spread in China and many other Asian countries such as South Korea and Japan. Many large provinces and municipalities in China have began to enforce compulsory face mask policies in public areas.
Wearing a Face Mask can protect against infectious air-born water droplets that have been expelled from someone coughing or sneezing. Not only can the Face Masks protect you, but also others. In the unfortunate event that you become sick, wearing a Face Mask can stop you infecting others by trapping and containing coughs and sneezes immediately in the face mask.
Its also important to ensure the face mask is worn correctly to provide effective protection.
- Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
- Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Face Mask with Ties: Bring the mask to your nose level and place the ties over the crown of your head and secure with a bow.
- Face Mask with Bands: Hold the mask in your hand with the nosepiece or top of the mask at fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below hands. Bring the mask to your nose level and pull the top strap over your head so that it rests over the crown of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head so that it rests at the nape of your neck.
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- If using a face mask with ties: Then take the bottom ties, one in each hand, and secure with a bow at the nape of your neck.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
News & Blog
- 22 Oct
- 22 Oct
Stop the Spread of Covid-19 With PPE What is Covid-19 and how does it spread Covid-19 is an infectious disease … Read more
- 10 Sep
PPE to Stop Viruses and Bacteria In order to stay safe and healthy, prevention must be your first order of … Read more
- 13 Aug
Importance of Sanitizing Most of the legal restrictions in the UK have been lifted, and more than 50% of the … Read more
- 19 Jul
How Long Will Facemasks be Required The UK has been a world leader in fighting COVID-19 through sensible health regulations, … Read more
- 01 Jul
Where Do I Have to Wear a Face Mask? Wearing face masks has become the new norm in the UK … Read more
- 07 Jun
Face Maks Exemptions Covid-19 spreads from one person to the other mainly through respiratory droplets. When an infected person who … Read more
- 28 Apr
What Face Masks is Best Face masks have now become the new norm for everyone around the world. It’s a … Read more
- 12 Mar
Can your oxygen intake decrease with a face mask on? Now that institutions encourage people to wear face masks to … Read more
- 29 Jan
How to Protect Yourself From Covid-19 You Need to Protect Yourself From COVID-19 COVID-19 is a serious threat. Yes, there … Read more
- 08 Dec
The Do’s & Don’ts The Do’s of a Mask • Do wear your mask whenever you are leaving your house • Do stay 6 … Read more
- 28 Sep
Common face mask misconceptions In many countries worldwide, wearing a face mask is mandatory in places where social distancing is … Read more
Get in Touch